Removing asbestos in residential and commercial buildings or sites requires a special skill-set that Asbestos Brisbane and BBM Contracts have with their team of expert commercial decontaminators.
- We manage a large portfolio of commercial property and have used BBM on asbestos removal projects for many years. Rob and the team have always provided a highly professional, user friendly service, with a keen eye on the detail and getting the job done with minimum fuss and disruption. I would highly recommend them.
- Thank you for your prompt attention I would recommend anyone to use BBM Contracts for asbestos removals they are a very professional outfit and their pricing in the industry is competitive.
- Paid today. Just a note of thanks to Rob and the crew for an excellent job. We will be using BBM for the rest of our removal.
- We want to thank you very much for the excellent job you and your company did for us. We are very happy to have people like you doing a job well done!!! The plaster has gone up and the room looks 100% better. We will recommend you to our friends and anyone else we meet. Regards Tim & Grisel Pye
- HI Rob, Thanks for the Demolition work at Mt Alford, the client commented on how professional you and your team were, stating that they would highly recommend you. regards, Sean Blair
- As part of the Asbestos consultancy services provided to various clients, Safe Surveying Services are often involved in Asbestos removal management and in turn requested to provide guidance as to suitable asbestos removal contractors. Over a significant period of time, Safe Surveying Services have worked with BBM Contracts in relation to numerous and varied asbestos removal projects. Whether these projects have been large and complicated commercial Friable removal contracts, extensive Bonded works or minor tasks associated with Domestic customers; BBM Contracts have always maintained the same professional approach and consistently high standards of removal works, whilst all of their team from the management to the operatives on site, remain courteous and conscientious at all times. From the point of view of a consultant and often having to recommend contractors to clients, it’s crucial to our own standing and the success of the project, to recommend a contractor who routinely works to achieve a high standard and has a good understanding of Asbestos removal procedures and legislation. BBM Contracts always provide us and our clients, with the reassurance required, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them in the future.
- Please thank the team and apologise for the state the rooms were in, I didn't realise you would have to wipe down/vacuum the whole room and in my very pregnant state I had let the dust build up more than I realised. I appreciate your team's professionalism, patience and prompt responses to all my phone calls.
- Can you please pass on to your team that our engineer was really impressed with the professional manner in which the work was carried out in saying that we would be happy to use BBM again and happy to recommend their service to anyone who requires asbestos removed.
- Thanks again for doing such a great job. I have paid your invoice this morning. I would be happy to recommend you to anyone planning a reno or asbestos demolition job. Best regards Megan Channer.
- Rob removed the asbestos from our home in Holland Park and was so professional, turned up on time, completed the job in the timeframe given and went above and beyond to also remove our asbestos vent pipe. I always recommend Rob for any asbestos removal works and will continue to do so.
- Hi Rob, Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to you & your whole team for the professional job yesterday at our house. It's really great & my husband is very happy with the rails etc. As I've now received the documents you mentioned, I'll deposit the invoice amount today. Also wanted to say that all the guys were very respectful in manner and language, which we appreciated. You seem to have a good team. Thanks again Rob. Kind Regards Audrey & John.